Saturday, March 13, 2010

Break the image

Was it you or your image
images vanish but you stay with me
come what may,i never gonna forget you

Let me take you in air or some place in water
cause you have made me a wet breeze that
flows over the sea shore

I hoped you to be a diamond,or rain,or maybe
lyrics of a song,so i can sing you forever
All have seven shades,just like you have
Beauty,Hope,Joy,Care,Soft,Calm & Love

I know you feel a bit shy,making me to wonder why
other commitments pass by,but you should have
looked for once straight into my eyes

Without your touch,moments & truth remain still
my life becomes a thrill,you look into my eyes,
give me a smile & vanish

You been gone,my days don't pass,
nights never end,wind slows
i dream of you all the time
can i break the image

Waiting all this time,hoping you would come
for me one last time,so i say break the image,
make my eyes turn to mirror,so i can
see you forever & ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment