Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why Violence,My Friend?

Violence ,my friend is a dark mystery,
some don't look for it & the others beyond it,
The left ones are us ,pondering over the same old question,
"Why Violence,My Friend"

My friend why spread hatred where,
laughter is a thrill & hatred is a kill

I say,stop my friend,stay my friend,nature will laugh again,
But earth cries,cause everyone's quiet
steps to death seems like taking a different curve

Sorrow & Grief are old friends,just like you & i were
a long time ago , my friend don't spread hatred
you are not born for chaos

Who will you call a coward & who will you call a traitor?

I only remember nights of hatred,dreams of hunger,
I can see the same in your eyes

Your blind love,will fade away until you spread it

We must not be enemies but friends
Just believe,your life like mine will surely
be touched by the beautiful angels of our nature
sooner than later

Now i ask again, "Why violence my friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment