Saturday, March 13, 2010

What are moments?

Moments are like agony,
you just keep waiting all this time,
but they pass by like tears in rain

When they occur you never know that they have occurred,
only time can kill those moments that define what you won & lost,
in life,you think or die,but moments stay forever young & free

moments an enigma,search for answers that don't exist,
answers define mysteries,that redefine our freedom,
freedom of joy, hate,love & anger.

My story goes, to kill the moments that have made me suffered all this while,
they will always haunt me,but i know one day they shall be gone

So if moments perish will my life be the same,i wonder,
agony laughs & it will always have the final laugh

Remember moments will perish,life will be the same,
Hope & expectations make me thrilled again,
only if i can forget those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment