Saturday, March 13, 2010

True Confession

Some say,i am wild,others don't care
& few say i am an emotional fool
O men,I am crazy after my desires
& i know no other

Love was a vengeance for me
before you came,shining all the way
bringing with you serenity & tranquility
O men, I am crazy after my love
& i know no other

Destiny it seems for me has taken a curve
I remember the blood,the tears,the suffering
O men,I am crazy after my fears
& i know my fears are my concern

But within me there is something that gnaws inside
setting my soul on fire & i can feel i have submitted
to his love,the supreme deity
there will be peace for me know

O men,I am crazy after humanity now
my eyes lit up,i see everyone as my brother
until i suffer just like bronze,rub it,
& it blackens your hand,wash it as well
but its impurity goes not

O men,I am crazy
but i hope i can get redemption & solace
until the lights fade

No comments:

Post a Comment