Monday, March 15, 2010

Death in your arms

I wanna feel dying in your arms,
we dream of hatred & love,
but i dream of you most nights
sitting there looking at me with
a big smile,thats what keeps my
dream alive.

I wanna feel you breathe,
just to stay with you forever
& then just to become your
shadow forever so that i can always
stay beside you.

I wanna feel your touch,
just to touch you and
hold you firmly so that you
know that my thought is always
with you,waiting to be touched by
you so that it can relive again.

I wanna die in your arms,
so that i can find redemption from
my sins and then i can die peacefully
hoping you would take care of me.
but i know you wouldn't come yet.

Wondering in the dark with no hope
i shall die leaving behind only the
cherished memories of my life.
Shadow & thought,are what poets
are made of.Only if you can bless me
with your love,i shall die in your arms.

1 comment:

  1. By any chance inspired by the song by Cutting Crews?

    Rhyming Poet gave up on the rhymes this time it seems :)

    I like what you wrote..

    ReplyDelete